Tattoo Tuesday- Doctor Who

Movies & Television Sci-fi/ Cyberpunk Tattoo Tuesday

Doctor Who is my favorite thing in all of space and time!

Click on images for source links. If you are interested in having me feature your geeky tattoo on a future Tattoo Tuesday feel free to email me at girlgonegeekblog[at]gmail.com.

Dalek and Tardis

Seal of Rassilon

Seal of Rassilon

Time Lord Seal
Doctor’s Fob Watch
Dalek
TARDIS
TARDIS

10th Doctor/David Tennant

8 thoughts on “Tattoo Tuesday- Doctor Who”

1. Rabble_Rowser - August 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Y’know, as much as I’m madly in love with David Tennant, I would never, ever, ever, nevereverever, get a tatoo with his (amazing) face on it.

1. jovan layne - August 31, 2010 8:08 pm

yeah @ Rowser, the face one is kinda creepy, but still dope in its on little way lol.

2. jovan layne - August 31, 2010 8:07 pm

loving the one on the back but the rest are equally as hot too! How do you find these btw?! Your really giving me my next tattoo design better yet, I think i may hire you to design it for me!!!

3. April - October 22, 2010 10:52 am

That’s my Dalek tattoo up there! I get some interesting comments about this…but my favorites are the ones that exclaim, “Do you have a Dalek tattooed on you????? I LOVE Dr. Who!”

4. infotangent - November 4, 2010 9:52 am

Hey! That’s my fob watch back piece (love the Family of Blood)! My tattoo guy said he’d never do that design again for any money, so I guess it’s one of a kind.

Thanks for sharing the Doctor ink!

5. Pingback: Beautiful Doctor Who Posters « Girl Gone Geek's Blog

6. Pingback: 300th Blog Post Giveaway Contest « Girl Gone Geek's Blog

7. dara - August 29, 2012 2:12 am

I am not big on portrait tats but that one is really really well done