MAC Cosmetics Announces Wonder Woman Collection
Fan girls get ready because in Spring 2011 your favorite Amazonian Princess Wonder Woman is partnering with MAC Cosmetics to create a limited edition makeup collection. The collection will include lipsticks, eye shadows, blushes and nail polishes ranging from $13 to $49.50.
I’m a fan of MAC especially their Lipglass in Lychee Luxe and their eye shadows draw me in like a moth to a flame. It’s a given the collection will have some fierce blues, red and golds. This September MAC is also debuting their Disney Venomous Villains collection.
People are already coming up with possible names and suggestions for some of the products:
- A pair of chunky wrist bands that double as compacts (LA Times)
- “Invisible Plane” clear nail polish (LA Times)
- “Pucker Up (Diana) Prince” lip gloss (LA Times)
- “Golden Lash-o” gold-flecked mascara (“Bat your eyes and no man can lie to you …”) (LA Times)
- “Invisible Plane” concealer (LA Times)
- A “Themyscira” palette with shadows named for the six Olympian deities who blessed Diana with her superhuman abilities (GeekGloss)
- ”Golden Tiara” highlighter and bronzer (GeekGloss)
- Tubes of Lipglass (MAC’s signature lipgloss) featuring metallic cuff-inspired caps, a golden eagle motif and names like “Amazon” or “Pleasure Island” (GeekGloss)
Have your own suggestions for the line? Shout them out below in the comments section!